- This event has passed.
German Language Class 2019/1
13 December 2018 from 8:00 - 19 January 2019 from 23:30
German Language Class 2019/1
German language classes are now open for application!
The course fee is 2,800 Baht for 70 hours (including all material and sheets)., taught by German and Thai lectures from the Faculty of Liberal Arts. The classes will be conducted in both Thai and English, it depends in each class.
1. Classes level: courses are provided for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
(Please note that the number and the level classes offered depend on sufficient numbers of enrolled students)
– Beginner A1.1 (For applicants who have not studied German before)
– Beginner A1.2
– Pre-intermediate A2.1
– Pre-intermediate A2.2
– Intermediate B1.1
– Intermediate B1.2
– Upper Intermediate B2.1
– Upper Intermediate B2.2
– Advanced C
2. Teaching venue: classes are offered at the Faculty of Law, both at Tha Prachan Campus and Rangsit Campus.
(Please note that the teaching venue offered depend on sufficient numbers of enrolled students)
– Sunday, 09.00-15.00 hrs., Faculty of Law, Tha Prachan campus
– Sunday, 09.00-15.00 hrs., Faculty of Law, Rangsit campus
– Weekday, 17.00-20.00 hrs., Faculty of Law, Tha Prachan campus (2 days per week)
– Weekday, 17.00-20.00 hrs., Faculty of Law, Rangsit campus (2 days per week)
3. Please take note of these following special remark:
3.1 CPG will offer classes with limited seats (not more than 40 per class). Therefore, applicants who transfer a course fee first, will be reserved the seat first. However, if there is any seat left due to cancellation, CPG will contact the next applicants on the list by e-mail or phone call before the first class.
3.2 Applicants must pay a course fee of 2,800 THB for 70 hours per course within 21 January 2019 to AGF’s account (details of AGF’s account is in the application form) and send a transfer slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the course fee will not be returned in any cases except the class could not be opened (due to the insufficient number of applications) or the class is overbooked.
3.3 CPG will send the class confirmation to applicant by e-mail (applicants who have not transferred a course fee, will not receive the confirmation e-mail).
3.4 Successful applicants take a test to identify their class level. A1.1 students are exempted from this test.
3.5 All applicants shall be definitely attended the class since 27 January 2019 (if the participants are not exceed 40 per class). The application is automatic system, please do not call us to ask for receiving because we receive all your application.
To apply, please fill out the application form at https://s.surveyplanet.com/ep3JCXegi
Application is open until 19 January 2019
Classes will start from 27 January 2019
More information: email@example.com